Win 2 tickets to see Michael Crawford on the West End stage in The Go-Between, a tragic tale of secret love and innocence lost. How to enter:
- Go to the competition Facebook post
- In a comment, tag the friend you would take with you to see The Go-Between and tell us why you’ve chosen this person.
- Follow our Facebook page and wait till the close of the competition (29th August) when we will announce the winner!
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of The Newmarket Group (“Promoter”), their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To enter, entrants must tag the person they would take with them to see The Go-Between via the Facebook post here [to be hyperlinked] and say why they would bring this person; entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. One winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
- All entries must be received by midnight on Friday, August 29th, 2016.
- The winner will be contacted by the Promoter within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value shall be provided.
- The winning entrant will win two tickets to see The Go-Between starring Michael Crawford at the Apollo Shaftesbury Avenue.
- The prize must be taken as one package.
- The prize does not include travel, travel insurance, food and drink, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned. Alterations and upgrades are subject to availability and at the winner’s own expense.
- Once confirmed, the prize date cannot be amended. The winner and their guest must travel together at all times.
- The prize is subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the Promoter.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The Newmarket Group
Surrey SM6 0BP