Terms and Conditions
There are 2 different ways to enter the competition:
- Comment on one of our posts about the competition telling us, in your own words, what makes Christmas special for you.
- Post to our Facebook page telling us, in your own words, what makes Christmas special for you.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Entrants must be UK residents, over 18 and not employees (or members of their families) of Newmarket Holidays, or anyone connected with the draw.
- Prize draw is open to anyone who likes the Newmarket Holidays page on Facebook.
- By submitting your entry, you are giving Newmarket Holidays the right to quote you and use any photos or videos in promotional and marketing material on social media and other channels in the future.
- Only one entry per person per entry method. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. All entries will automatically become the property of the promoter.
- There is only one prize to be won. The prizewinner will receive a luxury Fortnum and Mason Christmas hamper.
- The prize is subject to availability and may change at any time without prior notice. The contents of the prize hamper may differ from the products depicted in the images used in the promotion and the competition pages.
- The closing date for the receipt of entries is 23:59 hours on the 31st December 2015.
- Entries received after the closing date will not be considered. Entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the prize. The promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
- Prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- A panel of judges from Newmarket Holidays and affiliated parties will select the winner of the prize draw on the 4th January 2016.
- The winner will be notified on Facebook in a comment or reply to their original entry on or before the 8th January 2016. If the winner cannot accept the prize for any reason or is not contactable within 48 hours then the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The winner must provide Newmarket Holidays with their full name and a UK address where they can receive the prize. If they are unable to provide this information, another winner may be selected at Newmarket Holidays’ discretion. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and best practice.
- The judging panels’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner agrees to the use of their name and/ or photograph for publicity/promotional purposes. No additional compensation will be awarded for such publicity/ promotional purposes.
- Newmarket Holidays will provide the prize but accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever in relation to any matter arising out of this competition or the enjoyment of the prize.
- Newmarket Holidays are in no way responsible for any unforeseen delays in the delivery of the hamper.
- Promoter: The Newmarket Group of Cantium House, Railway Approach, Wallington, Surrey, SM6 0BP.
- These terms and conditions (and any matter or dispute of whatever nature connected to these rules) shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction. For any enquiries relating to this competition, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, 0330 160 7852