Like so many, we’re big fans of the Great British Bake Off. Do you, like us, watch with baited breath each week as the contestants produce towering, mouth watering baked creations? Does your mind boggle at the thought of producing such delights for your own friends and family this Christmas? If so, then you’re in luck. New book Great British Bake Off: Celebrations provides baking inspiration for every occasion whether you’re looking to create your own showstopper to top off your roast dinner (perhaps the 16 layer Mocha Torte?) or a delicious failsafe bake to surprise some guests with (like the classic Citrus Madeira cake).
The book contains recipes from Mary Berry, Paul Hollywood and even the contestants from this year’s Bake-Off. You can also find inspiration for all of the important holidays coming up this autumn and winter; from a Gingerbread cake haunted house for Halloween to a nut-topped Christmas cake for the festive season.
To win a hardback copy of this handy recipe book, full of fantastic festive treats and baking inspiration-galore, enter our one-day competition on October 7th!
HOW TO ENTER
- Either: Share our Facebook post about the competition to your wall publicly (private shares will not be visible to us) and comment or like our post to let us know you’ve entered
- Or: Retweet our tweet of the competition publicly on your own timeline
And while you’re in the Christmas spirit, explore our festive breaks here.
TERMS AND CONDITION
These competition terms and conditions are applicable to the Great British Bake Off: Celebrations giveaway as detailed above and act as the competition rules. By entering the competition, entrants are bound by these rules. The promoter of this competition is The Newmarket Group of Cantium House, Railway Approach, Wallington, Surrey, SM6 0BP. You may only enter the competition after the opening time (7th October 2015) and before the closing time (8th October 2015). Entries cast outside of this window will not be counted. The possible routes for entry to the competition include the following:
- Facebook Share: To enter by Facebook Share you should share Newmarket Holiday’s Facebook post about the competition and link to this blog post. Please note that writing your own post about the competition without mentioning Newmarket Holidays or linking to this page does not constitute as an entry, nor does sharing any other post by Newmarket Holidays.
- Twitter Retweet: To enter by retweet you should retweet Newmarket Holiday’s tweet about the competition and link to this blog post. Retweeting a post by another user or any other post by Newmarket Holidays does not constitute an entry. However, you may produce your own tweet mentioning the competition as an entry, details below.
- Original Tweet: You may also enter by writing your own tweet about the competition. To be considered a valid entry your tweet must
- Mention the @newmarkethols twitter
- Link to this page showing the details of the competition
- Talk about the competition rather than relating to any other subject matter
- Not contain any inappropriate language or profanity
Each Facebook and Twitter user can only submit one entry for the competition. You may submit one entry from Facebook and one from Twitter if you would like to. If you submit multiple tweets about the competition, this will still count as only one entry. The user that has submitted the entry must be the one to accept the prize. It is not permitted to transfer the prize to another user. If you are unable to receive the prize you may turn it down and we will select another winner. Newmarket Holidays reserve the right to disallow entries if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent bulk entries have been cast. Newmarket Holidays also reserves the right to disqualify entrants or award the prize to another winner if we subsequently discover that an entrant has not complied with the rules of the competition in any way. The competition is open only to UK residents. Newmarket Holidays reserve the right to disallow entries if they have reasonable grounds to suspect they have been made from outside the UK. Employees of Newmarket Holidays or any company that Newmarket Holidays deems to be too closely connected to Newmarket Holidays are not eligible to enter the competition. Winners will be selected at random within 7 days of the competition closing. Winners will be contacted by Newmarket Holidays or a representative from Newmarket Holidays. Should we be unable to contact the winner or the winner does not respond within 7 days, another winner may be selected at Newmarket Holidays’ discretion. The winner must provide Newmarket Holidays with their full name and a UK address where they can receive the prize. If they are unable to provide this information, another winner may be selected at Newmarket Holidays’ discretion. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and best practice. The prize for this competition is a copy of The Great British Bake Off: Celebrations. There is only one prize on offer. The prize is non transferable and there is no cash alternative. The prize is subject to availability and Newmarket Holidays reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time in its sole discretion. We may pass winners details to a third party agency for the purpose of fulfilling prizes. These terms and conditions (and any matter or dispute of whatever nature connected to these rules) shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction. For any enquiries relating to this competition, please contact us at: email@example.com 0330 160 7852